Humor: Separated at birth?

Woohoo!! I'm finally done with the exams, and i'm back with some funny stuff to share with you... so have fun!

From a post titled "separated at birth" via archinect.com (a really noteworthy forum) i couldn't agree more with them, all of these architects and "things?" look alike. And to the one who voted "No, i hate it" in the poll, i guess architecture can be fun... sometimes, right?


Frank Gehry | The old man from UP



Philip Johnson | Toy cleaner (Toy story)

Zaha Hadid | Ursula (The Little Mermaid)

Haha!! this is hilarious! actually this made my day.. especially Zaha Hadid's one.

enjoy...

4 comments:

  1. hehehehehehehheheehehehhehehe karim "t7sheeeeeesh" ya ya ya yaaa 100% "walak" unbelievable really unbelievable ...... are they twins or what ???!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great i like it t7sheeesh..... the old man from UP hahahaha how many hours you've been doing matching

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anas Munier Al-hoor

    hahaha
    I like it, Karim thanks

    I think you are a row materiel for “giving birth” to a funny character

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Anas for the comment,
    but first of all I'm not raw i got boiled in Aqaba gulf this summer ;)
    second, I ain't a material...
    lastly, I don't give birth :P

    ReplyDelete